Guideline for Contributors
- An abstract without a draft paper may be considered (although priority will be given to submissions with a draft paper).
- Please prepare two separate files: title page and full manuscript
- In title page: include on the first page of your submission the following information:
- Authors’ names, affiliations, and contact information including e-mail address for all authors.
- You must add all co-authors and make sure for the order of all co-authors when generating your submissions.
- Abstract and keywords
- Title and author detail of submitted abstracts and/or draft papers will be posted on the Conference website and will be circulated on acbes.ueh.edu.vn.
- Submissions should be sent in MS Word format.
- For more detail, please see at: Guide for Authors
- Each author can only submit 2 manuscripts at maximum.
- All submissions are made through the submitting system of Journal of Asian Business and Economic Studies (JABES) at www.jabes.ueh.edu.vn
- In order making a submission, please click on “Submission” below. The link will bring you to the submission page on JABES, you are asked to create an account to submit a paper (if you already have one, please log in and make submission).
- See here for the guidelines to use JABES’ system in submissions
– The 3rd ACBES is postponed to 2021, the specific date of the Conference will be announced soon. If you still want to submit for the 3rd ACBES and wait for specific date of the Conference in 2021, please make submission as above instruction and choose the “ARTICLE TYPE” as “The 3rd ACBES” during the submission process.
Should you have any question during the review period, please contact us: firstname.lastname@example.org