Guideline for Contributors
- An abstract without a draft paper may be considered (although priority will be given to submissions with a draft paper).
- Please prepare two separate files: title page and full manuscript
- In title page: include on the first page of your submission the following information:
- Authors’ names, affiliations, and contact information including e-mail address for all authors.
- You must add all co-authors and make sure for the order of all co-authors when generating your submissions.
- Abstract and keywords
- Title and author detail of submitted abstracts and/or draft papers will be posted on the Conference website and will be circulated on acbes.ueh.edu.vn.
- Submissions should be sent in MS Word format.
- For more detail, please see at: Guide for Authors
- Each author can only submit 2 manuscripts at maximum.
- All submissions are made through the submitting system of Journal of Asian Business and Economic Studies (JABES) at www.jabes.ueh.edu.vn
- In order making a submission, please click on “Submission” below. The link will bring you to the submission page on JABES, you are asked to create an account to submit a paper (if you already have one, please log in and make submission).
- See here for the guidelines to use JABES’ system in submissions
– Please create your account on our online Submission system via this link, then login and submit your manuscript as instructed.
– The 3rd ACBES is projected to organised on August 27 – August 28, 2021. You may please make submission as above instruction and choose the “ARTICLE TYPE” as “The 3rd ACBES” during the submission process.
As the pandemic, the 3rd ACBES is going to be organised online for foreign researchers under Hybrid Form.
Dual submission policy
The organizer of Asia Conference on Business and Economic Studies encourages authors to use the dual submission option for early drafts of their work. It means that authors freely submit their work in any journal or other conferences without any previous prejudice from Asia Conference on Business and Economic Studies. Having a paper rejected while under the dual review procedure in the Journal of Asian Business and Economic Studies or other journals is not considered a prevention to submit to ACBES conference. Therefore, the working papers, under-reviewed manuscripts, and published articles are allowed to submit to ACBES without any restrictions.
However, we only consider the working papers, not submitted to elsewhere for the special issue and regular issue publication. The under-reviewed manuscripts and published articles shall not be submitted to JABES regular issue and other special issue journals from conference. Concomitantly, the best paper award can be considered for all types of submissions.